Minggu, 20 Maret 2011

PLAYIN' AROUND

Sometimes I want to play around with "normal" makeup. 
This is not my usual look.
Everyday I use eyebrow pencil, eyeliner and powder.
But, today is Sunday! And I will go spend my weekend with my family ;)

This look, I use some liquid foundation, powder, eyeshadow, eyeliner, eyebrow pencil, lipstick and fake eyelashes.
I love bold makeup eye. But I don't want my makeup look to heavy to go in a day time. I use some liquid foundation then I stacks with some powder. I choose nude eyeshadow for my eyelid and a little bit brown at my outer eye. I did experiments with use my eyeliner longer than usual at my eyelid and bottom of my eye.
Then I give white pencil at my inner eye and stacks with some star powder glitter. In the middle of the eyeliner there is a space. That space I give my white pencil eyeliner. I give highlight with some brighter nude eyeshadow which containing glitter, a thin shading on my cheek and use nude lipstick color.






And here it is my total look!





Have a nice (late) Sunday, everyone.. May this Sunday hopefully give you more happiness than ever with your love one, friend or your family.. Jesus bless you :)


*** URGH, and tomorrow is Monday when everything is queue up :(
Monday is a hard day for me, because I have 3 lesson in my Campus. SIGH***

2 komentar:

selena christy mengatakan...

nice piece sis. :)
i'll try

CAECILIA mengatakan...

thankyou sistta :)